Annual preventative maintenance agreements
CSI offers annual preventive maintenance agreements on systems that we installed and pre-existing access control, security, and surveillance hardware and software. All of our service technicians have a minimum of 9 years’ experience to ensure the quality of our service.
Preventive Maintenance Agreements
Regular system maintenance prevents issues, decreases the number of emergency service calls and increases the overall life of electronic equipment, thus giving you a better return on your investment. Having a preventive maintenance agreement in place puts you on a service schedule which allows for better negotiated rates and service times that work for your schedule. And of course, we offer 24/7 emergency service for all the unexpected.
Standard with Every Service Agreement
- Maintaining a history of a client’s hardware and software service, upgrades, break/fix orders, and regular maintenance.
- Providing a current location map of all security devices for inventory purposes.
- Maintaining an on-time record for scheduled service appointments.
- Providing cost-effective solutions that work well with existing equipment and IT networks and still allow for upgrades and migration.
- Keeping clients up to date on status of service requests.
- Responding to service requests in a timely manner.
- Providing important news regarding client software and hardware.
Our integrated security systems can be monitored remotely, whether they are wired or wireless.
We specialize in providing complete indoor and outdoor security, surveillance, access control, and monitoring systems for every business.